"Unique by Nature"
The seat of Collin County, McKinney is a city set on track for higher levels of success. Ranked as both the nation’s fastest growing city in 2006 and #1 on Money Magazine’s “Best Places to Live”.
McKinney offers its residents everything they need in its limits and everything they could want in nearby Dallas.
More information available from Wikipedia. Please click HERE to view the full article.
Location: 38 miles Northeast of Downtown Dallas
Top 5 employers:
- Encore Wire Corporation
- Torchmark Corporation
- Medical Center of McKinney
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center at McKinney
Large businesses headquartered in this town:
- Blockbuster LLC
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- United American Insurance Company
Major entertainment venues:
- Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary
Current Mayor: George Fuller
Link to city website: https://www.mckinneytexas.org/