From contract to close, finding your dream home is our priority. With extensive experience working with first time home buyers to clients purchasing their 3rd or 4th home, our team is the right choice for you.
HELPING buyers EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Purchasing a home can be a complex, time intensive, and stressful experience. Here at Visions Realty & Investments, Inc. we have streamlined this process to help you through every step. With our team helping clients buy or sell over 180 properties in the last three years, we have continued to perfect our systems to provide a great experience for buyers.
From start to finish our priority is focused on the needs of our clients. To achieve this we focus on the following items:
- Education - from the start we want our clients to have thorough understanding of the steps to purchasing your new home. This includes explaining contracts, assisting with inspections, negotiations, estimated costs, connecting you to lender, and much more. We take this responsibility very seriously and aim to provide as much information as possible.
- Quality - we know our clients expect to receive quality service from start to finish. This includes conducting ourselves in a professional manner, focusing on attention to detail, and making sure our clients know their goals are our top priority.
- Experience - in real estate, experience is a crucial asset that helps protect our clients from unnecessary expenses and surprises. Our agents have an extensive history helping clients sell or purchase varieties of properties from $100,000 to over $1,400,000 throughout the DFW metroplex. We believe that this level of true experience is invaluable when hiring the best agent to purchase your home.
- Responsiveness - our clients deserve a quality service when the decide to work with our agents. We consider responsiveness via phone, email, or text (whichever works best for our client)to be an essential aspect of providing a quality product. We also know that being responsive doesn't stop at our clients; it includes service providers, listing agents, title companies, and more that all need to be in the loop to ensure a smooth listing and closing.
- Technology - as REALTOR®s, all of our agents have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This portal gives us and our clients live information for new listings as soon as they come on the market (faster than Zillow, Trulia, etc.). In this fast moving market this helps us stay ahead of the competition so we can help our clients put an offer on their dream home before it goes under contract.
- Negotiations - as you submit offers on your dream home it is essential to have an agent to negotiate and fight for you on your behalf. We believe it is our duty to help you find all the possible ways to get your dream home under contract.
- Knowledge - since being in business since 1990, we are confident that we have the experience necessary to help all buyers. However, we believe that the more knowledge our agents have the better. From live experience as we continue to help clients buy and sell to attending continuing education, our agents continue to expand their experience every day.
After reviewing our priorities, we hope to gain your trust and business if you are considering purchasing a home soon or in the future. For more information on taking next steps, please call 817-288-5515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.